Cyber security as a Service - Advisory
The value of the service is to get to a security baseline and not have the security degrade over time, but instead improve over time. Insights into what is happening in the IT environment.
Alerting and follow-up on critical security incidents and recommendations that will help you increase your security posture and at the same time educate the users. This is also in accordance with the industry-standard frameworks such as NIST.
Keeping the organization protected against cyber security threats that constantly evolves and where attackers find new ways of accomplishing their goals.
Your users know what to expect and know how to act in specific scenarios.
What you get - Overview
Security market trend analysis
- We monitor and summarize new security features released and/or new security features that will protect against new types of attacks.
Reports and recommendations
- Each day, each week and each month – with concrete actions on improving the security posture together with Coligo’s recommendation how to accomplish it.
End user guidance and information
- Make the users safer and comfortable and know what to expect in terms of security.
- Training through attack simulations
- Semi-annual and based on currently available licenses (at least Microsoft Defender for Office P2 licenses required or E5 or equivalent).
Contact us for a Offering